As part of our commitment to provide full service to our customers, CPA will act as a broker on your behalf to obtain financing for the purchase of your new property, at no cost to you. By beginning the mortgage process with us prior to your visit to Corfu, you can ensure that your financing is available, before you start to shop for your dream property, without the headaches involved in visiting a local Greek bank. For more information, or to complete a mortgage pre-approval application, please contact us.
When planning your purchase CPA will:
- Explain the mortgage process in Greece
- Personally and confidentially discuss your financial situation and provide solutions that are suited to your specific needs
- Shop the market place for a product that suits your individual requirements
- Complete the mortgage application with you
- Submit your application and documentation directly to the bank for you
- Communicate directly with the bank to ensure that your application is reviewed promptly and effectively.
- Discuss all fees associated with acquiring a mortgage
Once you have signed a pre-contract to buy a home CPA will:
- Re-assess the mortgage market place to insure that you have the product most suitable for you
- Forward the pertinent property documentation directly to the bank, and ensure a timely and effective response.
While waiting for your possession date CPA will:
- Monitor interest rates to ensure that you receive the best rate
- Follow up with the bank to ensure that there are no delays in closing
- Make any last minute changes that you may require
After you take possession of your home CPA will:
- Always at your disposable to answer any questions or concerns regarding the process
- Negotiate mortgage rates on your behalf once your term has expired
- Available for any future property financing for renovations, investment, etc.
Benefits of applying for a mortgage with CPA
- Payment grace period ranging from 3-24 months from the time your mortgage is funded
- English mortgage application
- No waiting in line at Greek banks
- Direct follow up with the bank regarding your mortgage
- Lower interest rates than other European banks
- Financing can secured for the purchase of land, a completed home, or for construction of a new home
- The mortgage is secured on the property in Greece, so there is no risk to your personal assets
click here for more information
Disclaimer: Please note the above is for information purposes only. All applications and conditions are subject to bank approval, and can vary on a case by case basis. All transaction fees including, but not limited too, legal fees, administrative fees, and valuation fees, are the responsibility of the client. Greek translation of supporting documentation may be required as determined by the lending institution.